¿WHY IS IT IMPORTANT
If the air distribution ductwork is not airtight then leakage replacement must be supported by the ventilation unit trough a biggest flow rate.
This would supose:
- A ductwork and ventilation group oversizing.
- An increase in energetic costs.
- A thermal loss with direct implication for users.
- An increase of noise for users.
Tubpla® StancoFix certified for maximum requirement of airtightness (Class D) according to EN 12237.
OF Tubpla® StancoFix
· Patented connection system of thermoplastic ducts to avoid leakage and ensuring the máximum level or airtightness.
· Accessories for aerolic ductworks with an EPDM joint incorporated at connections to guarantee the airtightness of ductwork.
- Thermoplastic ducts and accessories fire resistant: self-extinguish
- B-S3,d0, according to EN 13501-1:2002.
- Maximum temperature: + 80ºC.
- Thermal conductivity (λ): 0,0544 – 0,0662 W/(m.k).
- Aging resistance: More than 20 years.
- UV resistance and to further chemical substances.
- Easy and fast installation with time savings over 80%.
- No tapes/sealants needed to guarantee airtightness.
- Reduces leakage in the ductwork improving the MCV & HRV unit level of work. This means less noise and less electricity consumption.
- Simple and discrete integration into the building architecture.
- Homogeneous section means constant flow.
- Ductwork fastening guaranteed.